Catch A Performance Of “Matilda” At Harbor Playhouse
In the world of pop culture and entertainment, it can be easy to simply binge television shows and films via online streaming platforms. It’s also possible that you enjoy going to the movie theater to catch the newest movie. However, if you’re looking for entertainment that’s a bit more intimate, why not consider your local theatre? After all, you don’t want to miss out on seeing a performance of “Matilda: The Musical” at the Harbor Playhouse!
About the Play
If you’re unfamiliar with the story of “Matilda,” you should know that it follows the life of a little girl who has psychokinetic powers. During school, she has a favorite teacher who takes care of her. However, she also has a mean teacher that constantly bullies the class. An entertaining and courageous story, “Matilda” brings to light many important issues that people of all ages need to be aware of. In addition to this, “Matilda: The Musical” will have music and give audiences even more to love about this funny and important tale. The play will be held at the Harbor Playhouse at 1802 North Chaparral, Building #2, Corpus Christi, TX 78401. Don’t miss it!
Ticket prices are listed below:
- Adults – $30
- Military with ID – $15
- Seniors – $15
- Students with ID – $15
- Children ages 13 and under – $10
For those of you seeking to get a group rate, you’re in luck. For orders of 10 seats or more, you can receive a discounted rate. These tickets must be purchased in one transaction.
Below, you’ll find the list of characters from “Matilda” and the actors and actresses who portray them in the play:
Matilda Wormwood – Madelyn Taylor
Miss Agatha Trunchbull – Frank Garcia Jr.
Mr. Wormwood – Peter Howard
Mrs. Wormwood – Alexandra Shaw
Miss Honey – Alyce Oblad
Mrs. Phelps – Sonya Rodriguez
Michael Wormwood – Frankie Martinez
Bruce – Vicente Ybarra
Lavender – Gabriella Zamora
You might also like: Shop ‘Til You Drop At The Outlets At Corpus Christi Bay
The following is a list of performances ranging from Friday, August 30 to Sunday, October 6:
- Friday, August 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 6 at 7:30 p.m.
As you can see, there are countless shows you can attend. Be sure to find a show that fits your schedule and bring the entire family along. You won’t want to miss out on seeing “Matilda: The Musical!”